Shatavari is one of the important herb in Ayurveda. Shatavari translates to "having one hundred roots" and also referred to as '' having one hundred husbands" It means this can be used and accepted by many! The name gives reference to it being a rejuvenative herb for female reproductive system. From young women to elder women it benefits everyone. And not just women it has benefits even for men!
- Supports a healthy female reproductive system
- Healthy levels of breast milk production
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract
- Increases energy levels
- Supoorts male reproductive system
- Supports immune system
- Natural antioxidant properties
Dried roots of shatavri plant are used to make powder.